Monday, October 10, 2016

Post 54: Sadly, not about my '54

Man, I really wish it was. I mean this garage thing is great and all, but I hope I can get back to working on the Ford soon.

*heavy, depressed sigh*

Oh well. Where was I? Got the shelves built. Invested in a new, insulated attic ladder and a buddy helped me put that up. Put trim pieces around it and then finally remembered/got motivated to cut a piece of drywall to fit in the opening of the ceiling on the 3rd car side. Then sucked it up and got back to sanding the ceiling.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Then, finally, I began the last of the painting.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Oh yeah, and I also got to install my new LiftMaster garage door opener. This thing is awesome. I'll never use a standard door opener again.

Untitled

Basically done here except for the post in the middle. The wife was sure happy to be able to park her car (the "Nugget") in the garage again.

Untitled

Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment