Friday, January 10, 2014

Post 8

Well, I missed a couple of days on the ol' blog.  I guess it's because I missed a couple of days on the ol' Ford, what with my shoulder being jacked.  It's feeling better, though, so hopefully by the weekend I'll be able to get back to work.

I dug up a few pictures of 2 of the most important girls in my life, my wife and Maude.  Got into a discussion on 1954ford.com that led to me looking for the pictures of my wedding day, during which both ladies were looking their best.

I remember that a couple of my groomsmen were careful not to let the car decorations get taped anywhere on the paint.  Everything was attached either to glass, chrome, or stainless, which I really appreciated.  Car guys have to look out for each other, right?


wedding 3

wedding 1

wedding 2

No comments:

Post a Comment